I assume you've seen the end of today's Colts-Jets game. I didn't see the end of the game when it happened because I was at work, so all I knew was that the Colts won. I was watching SportsCenter earlier and they showed the highlights. I just about shit myself when Jason David finally got the ball away from the Jets and then proceeded to try to run with it. I yelled "WHAT THE HELL! JUST FALL!" quite loudly. He scared the bejeezus out of me, even though I already knew the outcome.
Other Colts Notes
- I'm not sure if Martin Gramatica deserves a cookie or an ass-kicking. On the one hand, he totally screwed in knocking Ryan LaCasse off of the Jets returner, springing him for a touchdown.
- On the other hand, that let the Jets score quickly, giving Peyton plenty of time to get the lead back. If the Jets have a time consuming drive and score, it's harder for the Colts to come back.
- Petyon has 2 rushing touchdowns in the last two weeks, uping his career total to 11. He has one more than rookie Joseph Addai. Peytons yds/td ratio is 3/2.
- Top rushing performances this year: Addai -84, Addai - 82, Rhodes - 75
- Lawrence Malroney: 125 yards on 15 carries, 2 TD. I'll now go hang myself.